FIRST QUARTER 2015
- Total revenues of $4,098’ (620’)
- EBITDA of $2,126’ (-343’)
- Net result of $489’ (-576’)
- Earnings per share $0.01 (-0.03)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Divested non-core assets Gernt.
- Successful drilling of GLHF #37 with an initial daily production of 240 boe.
- Signed a Heads of Agreement with US-listed Pedevco for the sale of the US Operations.
- Average daily gross production of 1,271 barrels of oil equivalent (121).
- OPEX (excl. production taxes and workovers) per barrel of oil equivalent amounted to $12.97 ($30.00).
- Dome Energy Inc entered into a final Agreement and Plan of Reorganization with Pedevco.
- Started the second stage of the Orange drilling program.
FINANCIAL KEY RATIOS
|Revenues from oil and gas sales||2,509||620||7,790|
|Gross margin, %||61%||46%||53%|
|EPS (in US$)||0.01||-0.03||0.19|