Dome Energy AB., is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North exchange in Sweden (Ticker: DOME).
The Company’s strategy is to explore existing producing US onshore oil and gas fields to identify unexploited well locations. The Company has grown production to 1,250 barrels boepd from a balanced and diversified portfolio of oil, gas and condensate produced in Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.
With substantial free cashflow secured by robust long-term hedges, the Company is continuing its aggressive growth strategy through both organic growth and targeted/strategic acquisitions thus maximizing its advantage in a low oil & gas price environment.
Strategy For Success
- The company’s strategy for delivering continued growth and shareholder value:
- Focused on oil & gas production onshore US
- Diversified portfolio of liquids and non-liquids from operated and non-operated assets
- Long-term hedges at considerably above the current market for both Oil & Gas
- Organic growth through the drill bit
- Further acquisitions for continued aggressive growth
- Creating shareholder value through increased production, acquisitions & dividends/divestments.