Dome Energy AB., is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North exchange in Sweden (Ticker: DOME).
The Company’s strategy is to exploit existing producing US onshore oil and gas fields to identify unexploited well locations. The Company has grown production to 1,000 boepd from a balanced and diversified portfolio of oil, gas and condensate produced in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.
The Company is continuing its aggressive growth strategy through both organic growth and targeted/strategic acquisitions thus maximizing its advantage in a low oil & gas price environment.
Strategy For Success
- The company’s strategy for delivering continued growth and shareholder value:
- Focused on oil & gas production onshore US
- Diversified portfolio of liquids and non-liquids from operated and non-operated assets
- Long-term hedges at considerably above the current market for both Oil & Gas
- Organic growth through the drill bit
- Further acquisitions for continued aggressive growth
- Creating shareholder value through increased production, acquisitions & dividends/divestments.